2009年1月7日水曜日

January7

Skill: Site: Elllo

Level (if any): Topic:Cooking Debate

Main point and/or Your Score (if any):100%

Key language points to review (words or rules):
snowball:things increased like snowman

ingredients:one of the things from which is made

Lesson Rating:
:( :/ :I :)

Comments: ( good level / interesting )





Skill: Site:English Trailer

Level (if any): Topic:Fifty First Date

Main point and/or Your Score (quiz):9/10

Key language points to review (words or rules)
freak me out/scare mentally, cause psychological damage
re-enact/recreate an event using actors





Skill: Site:English Trailer

Level (if any): Topic:Catch Me If You Can

Main point and/or Your Score (quiz):9/10

Key language points to review (words or rules):
irrefutable:impossible to argue against
concur:to expresss agreement


Lesson Rating: :( :/ :I :)

Comments: ( difficult / interesting )





Skill: Site:English Trailer

Level (if any): Topic:Christmas With The Kranks 

Main point and/or Your Score (quiz):6/6

Key language points to review (words or rules):
enchanting:to attract and delight
bask:to lie in comfort especially in warmth or sunshine

Lesson Rating: :( :/ :I :)

Comments: ( good level / interesting )





Skill: Site:English Trailer

Level (if any): Topic:Bee Movie

Main point and/or Your Score (quiz):

Key language points to review (words or rules):
props:anything used in a performance, play or movie

Lesson Rating: :( :/ :I :)

Comments: (good level / interesting )






Self-evaluation:
* * * *

Study time: 80 minutes

Comments:
(studied hard / concentrated / studied smartly / reviewed / thought about my goals / thought about my progress)

Lesson Rating: :( :/ :I :)

Comments: ( good level / interesting)

0 件のコメント: